Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico is a narrow strip of land between the mountains to the north and the Lake Chapala to the South. It is flanked by San Antonio Tlayacapan to the east and San Juan Cosala to the west. It is seven kilometers west of Chapala. Its average annual temperature is 19.9 degrees Centigrade "68°F". The nature of the area, weather, low cost of living, cheap real estate and the more than 25,000 retired has made of Ajijic the best place of retirement in Mexico.
Chapala is located in Lake Chapala at 35 minutes from the city of Guadalajara, coming from the highway and 25 minutes from the international airport, being a tourist attraction, with all the services of a retirement location such as supermarkets, schools, hospitals, gas stations, banks and restaurants among others. Besides the attractions of its climate, scenery and the ever-changing light on the lake, Chapala today has a wide range of tourist facilities to make you happy in Lake Chapala.
Tags: • lago de chapala • chapala homes for sale • chapala architects • chapala construction • la floresta en jalisco
• la floresta en jalisco
• casas en renta ajijic la floresta
• renta casas la floresta ajijic
• rento casa la floresta ajijic
• la floresta lot for sale real estate listings
• la floresta casas de jalisco
• la floresta ajijic real estate
• la floresta ajijic
• casas en ajijic la floresta
• la floresta village ajijic
• lots in la floresta ajijic
• casas en renta en ajijic jalisco (la floresta)
• ajijic la floresta real estate