Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico is a narrow strip of land between the mountains to the north and the Lake Chapala to the South. It is flanked by San Antonio Tlayacapan to the east and San Juan Cosala to the west. It is seven kilometers west of Chapala. Its average annual temperature is 19.9 degrees Centigrade "68°F". The nature of the area, weather, low cost of living, cheap real estate and the more than 25,000 retired has made of Ajijic the best place of retirement in Mexico.
Chapala is located in Lake Chapala at 35 minutes from the city of Guadalajara, coming from the highway and 25 minutes from the international airport, being a tourist attraction, with all the services of a retirement location such as supermarkets, schools, hospitals, gas stations, banks and restaurants among others. Besides the attractions of its climate, scenery and the ever-changing light on the lake, Chapala today has a wide range of tourist facilities to make you happy in Lake Chapala.
Tags: • lago de chapala • chapala homes for sale • chapala architects • chapala construction • la floresta mexico
• la floresta mexico
• house and lot for sale in la floresta real estate listings
• casas en renta en la floresta
• casas renta en la floresta chapla jalisco
• la floresta chapala
• ajijic rentals la floresta
• la floresta ajijic jalisco casas en renta
• la floresta villas ajijic
• la floresta ajijic
• la floresta real state
• ajijic la floresta real estate listings
• casas la floresta
• casas en renta en ajijic jalisco (la floresta)